- We are looking for dedicated personnel who can work along with the team and independently as and when required.
- Candidates with prior knowledge in either e-commerce domain and payment gateway integrations or with web services and API development for mobile phone applications will be given preference.
- Knowledge on application frameworks is a must, such as Java Spring MVC, Springboot and Hibernate.
- Strong hold on HTML & CSS is a must.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting for architectural review